Human Rights Law Network’s work in strengthening Public Interest Litigation, promoting legal interventions to uphold Rule of Law and increasing Access to Justice in India is recognized globally. Recognizing the role HRLN can play in inspiring similar programmes in other parts of the world by way of sharing and cooperation and also recognizing the fact that protection of Human rights is of universal concern and cannot be viewed and addressed in isolation, we at HRLN engage with like minded organizations, lawyers, universities, students, academicians and activists from all over the world in various ways, as listed below:
- Internship / Volunteer opportunities for International Students
- Hosting Study Tours from Foreign Universities
- Facilitating visits of International Delegations
- Lecture / Training Visits of HRLN Lawyers
- Documentation and sharing of our work and strategies with International Audience
For any query in this regard, kindly contact us at email@example.com.