Project Director - Reproductive Rights Initiative
Location: New Delhi, Delhi
We invite applications for the post of Project Director - Reproductive Rights Initiative.
We seek a dynamic project director to manage a nation-wide reproductive and sexual health and rights project. This groundbreaking project will use the legal system to ensure reproductive and sexual health and rights throughout India.
The project will focus on child marriage, maternal mortality and morbidity, coercive population control policy, access to government entitlements, expanding safe abortion services, and myriad public health issues.
- At least five years experience managing human rights and/or development projects.
- Experience recruiting and managing large and diverse teams
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience managing complex budgets
- Experience communicating and writing reports for funders
- Experience with reproductive rights and women's health is a plus, but not necessary.