JOB DESCRIPTION: Media Specialist
Job Opportunity for a Media Specialist for it’s website and social media content development and management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Development and management of HRLN website, keeping content up to date and appropriate,
- Editorial and production support for the development of online content,
- Maintain social media profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube,
- Monitor and analyse issues related to human rights and upload it on HRLN website,
- Conceptualize, shoot and edit audio-visuals for training and promotion.
The person should have creative writing skills with an interest in human rights. He/she should have experience of operating online media and social media. Knowledge of design software would be an added advantage.
The Human Rights Law Network (HRLN) is a collective of lawyers and social activists dedicated to the use of the legal system to advance human rights in India and the sub-continent. HRLN collaborates with human rights groups, and grass-roots development and social movements to enforce the rights of poor marginalized people and to challenge oppression, exploitation and discrimination against any group or individual on the grounds of caste, gender, disability, age, religion, language, ethnic group, sexual orientation, and health, economic or social status. HRLN provides pro bono legal services, conducts public interest litigation, engages in advocacy, conducts legal awareness programmes, investigates violations, publishes 'know your rights' materials, and participates in campaigns.
HRLN is committed to creating a diverse workplace and encourages applications from women, dalit, adivasi and differently abled candidates. People with a passion for human rights only should apply.
Location: New Delhi & Mumbai
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 28th December’ 2015